- Written by Super User
EnAct for iOS
- Add the framework to the project:
In the project navigator, select your projectSelect the target that the framework will be used forSelect the 'Build Phases' tabOpen 'Link Binaries with Libraries' expanderClick the '+' button, click add others buttonSelect your framework from respective folderFollow above steps for multiple targets, if required.
- Add SystemConfiguration.framework to your app. This is required for reach ability to manage network operations efficiently.
- Add CoreLocation.framework to your app. This framework is required to fetch the GPS location details.
- Add Security. Framework to your app. This framework is required for data encryption.
- Add libsqlite3.0.dylib to your app. This library is required to store the data.